Answered By: Heather Cook Last Updated: Jan 31, 2018 Views: 19
Looking for units sold, dollar amount sold, market share or other marketing information?
Try our Marketing Research Resources Guide:
You will probably need to search multiple places to find all the information you need. Try these resources to start. They all can be found in the Marketing Research Resources guide or the links at the end of this post:
- Market Share Reporter (HF5410 .M35 2014) to find tables of data on brands, companies, and products. This book is available in the Library's Reference Room.
- Library Databases to try:
- Statista for graphs and charts on companies and brands.
- ABI/INFORM Complete and Business Source Elite to search for articles from business journals and trade magazines on your product, industry, or company.
- Trade Journals: Trade journal often have specific data and information to an industry.
Some trade journals include: Beverage Industry, Household and Personal Products Industry, Supermarket News, and TWICE. You can find links to these and other trade journals listed on the Marketing Research Resources Guide.